1) the skilling and normal prestive shop, even with the price revamp that has been issued with the last update, still are severely lacking
For the skilling shop i'd like to see the addition of double exp ring, or separate skilling sets that offer 50% bonus exp, one for each non combat skill
the prestige shop just isn't worth resetting for, now i'm not asking for something op to be put into it, it can be something as simple as some prestige gear (just to show off that you've done it)
2) the fast typing random event can realy use a buff.. (first one to type dfgmfdmk wins ....) its supposed to be a fun little random event but with the current prices nobody cares.
3) torva has all the coloured/custom sets, why not add some for virtus and pernix and spread them among some monsters? it'll give some of the newer places a chance to get some starting mage/range gear.
4) due to the latest beginner skilling buffs some other excisting places realy ran out dry.
for example the demonic chest used to be one of the best methods for skillers to make money on, compared to the buffs on mz agility / rocktails / dragon imps.. its realy not worth the risk anymore. (if you dont hit the rare drop table, youre actualy walking away with lesser loot than save imp catching)
5) donation zones realy need a revamp..
6) customize f keys.
7) ability to zoom in and out
More will be added when i think of them again