loadedglock

Updates of 11/17/2018 - Economic Shift & New Player Benefits

Manic

.::Economic Improvements::.

~Along with Better Benefits for our New Players~

I want to keep this update short and simple because that's exactly what it is. We buffed alch prices on skilling items & added new methods for making quicker cash. We also added some large gold drops to a majority of the bosses within game. To finish off this update, beginner's get a new place to train allowing for better drops for a total of 2 hrs along with a new custom weapon and ring of wealth for the new players. Let's get more in depth to the details of the update shall we?

.::Skilling Adjustments::.

1) make chinchompas great again - 7m per chinchompa ~ 4.6B an hr

2) implings, max impling dragon, 9m per looting ~ 4.32b an hr

3) stalls, last stall, 3.25m per thieve ~ 3.5b an hour

4) tickets are 2.1m at & at ::mz while making ~ 3.78B bills an hour

5) rocktails are 3.3m each & making ~ 3.96B per hour

6) member thief stall - 3.75M per click & makes ~ 4.05B an hr

.::Beginner Improvements::.

1) Untradable ring that is the same as a Legendary Ring of Wealth this item last for 48 hours (2 days) now offered to beginner's

2) Untradable weapon that degrades in 48 hours that is called the Beginner's Whip

.::Beginner Only Zone::.

- copied rock crab with 500 hp

- used penguins for the zone

- 2hrs of time max to be in this zone

- 25m cash drops per npc drop

- drop tables as revenant knight, all godwars dungeon bosses, moles

Access @ ::nub2rich

That is it for now, thanks for reading!

Brought to you by:

The Manic Team & Mother Goose

looks good to me, but i think you need upgrade the maget to pick up at least 100-200b if you doing an update like this just a thought if not even more as 100b at 100m a time really wont take that long just my opinion. also selling items to the junk shop can it plz go strat to being in bills and cash i lost a lot of gp selling to much at once lol.

rlly good update, but i think we need to add something to alch like 100 iteam at same time or something because shoulb be take a while to alch like 10-20k iteam 1 by 1

1 minute ago, bandos123 said:

rlly good update, but i think we need to add something to alch like 100 iteam at same time or something because shoulb be take a while to alch like 10-20k iteam 1 by 1

alch the items that count.

19 minutes ago, fuss0100 said:

looks good to me, but i think you need upgrade the maget to pick up at least 100-200b if you doing an update like this just a thought if not even more as 100b at 100m a time really wont take that long just my opinion. also selling items to the junk shop can it plz go strat to being in bills and cash i lost a lot of gp selling to much at once lol.

will extend size thanks.

looks good, with some slight adjustments i think it could realy benefit the server.

But some changes didnt seem to go through like "Ice Strykewyrms" i camped them today for the PvM Gifts, in 320 KC i made 65M in coins. So thats that.

otherwise i like the change, again, with some slight adjustments

Ooh, very beginner friendly now. There realy can't complain anyone that joins now.

First time i've seen anything like this, :)!