albinokiwi

Regarding Recent Abuses By Former Administrators

On 12/21/18 it was brought to the attention of the full staff team that two (now former) administrators, Loadedglock and Xyspecsxy, were running an RWT ring under the guise of accepting donations. This was unauthorized by Justin and they were acting maliciously for their own benefit. Because of the seriousness of this offense, the two have been permanently banned from Manic.

Unfortunately, due to the sheer amount of time the two staff members were able to continuously run their racket, all accounts associated with them (including some of those who purchased donations from them) have been temporarily wiped and/or banned. Additionally, the following items were the most popular ones used by them in their racket, so they have been currently completely wiped from the game: magma emperor, cold emperor, bluedream, miniguns, sword of ressurections, and armadyl battlestaves. The amount of time it would have taken us to pre-verify the authenticity of any of these items would have taken too much time, further allowing the illegitimate ones to cycle throughout the game.

HOWEVER, the news is not all bad. If your account is banned or wiped and you suspect it to be connected to this issue, please send the staff team (Myself and Mother Goose) a PM both on the forums and on discord, if possible. You are most definitely the victim in this situation, so we will do everything in our power to verify no ill-intent on your part and get your accounts reinstated.

Similarly, if you owned any of the aforementioned items (magma emperor, cold emperor, bluedream, miniguns, sword of ressurections, and armadyl battlestaves), you will see they are no longer on your account. Please PM the staff team (Myself and Mother Goose) with any items you have lost, and we will verify trade logs and ensure they did not come from either of the two RWT'ing staff members. Again, you are most definitely the victim in this situation, so we will do everything in our power to verify no ill-intent on your part and get your items refunded to you.

Finally, if you purchased anything directly from the RWT'ing staff members, please contact myself or Mother Goose and we will attempt to work with you to come to a solution that is both realistic and satisfactory.

To reiterate, please contact only Myself and/or Mother Goose. My discord is Kiwi#0285 and Mother Goose's is Mother Goose#4767.

To close, I, and the rest of the staff team here at Manic, am EXTREMELY sorry for the inconveniences caused by, and extremely dissapointed in Loadedglock and Xyspecsxy. They let their power go to their heads and ended up effectively screwing a sizable chunk of our community. I hope you all can find the ability to have patience and continue to stick with Manic as we attempt to sort out this absolute mess.

Sincerely,

AlbinoKiwi + The rest of the Manic Team